- All Tours
- Tour description
During the trip with us you can go to the peak of Gubałówka by a cable railway, visit the oldest wooden church in Zakopane and see the ski jumping hill. Don’t miss the walk along the Krupówki, the most famous promenade in Poland, full of restaurants that offer traditional food and stalls with local products where you can buy traditional smoked cheese ‘oscypek’.
The tour to Zakopane is the unique encounter with the authentic culture of local people – Polish mountaineers.
Day trips from Krakow.
The price in PLN per person:
The price includes:
- transfer to and from Zakopane in a modern, air-conditioned car,
- pick up from your hotel or any other place,
- fuel price, parking fees,
- professional services of licensed transport company
The price does not include:
- a guide for the city
- a fee for entering the places of interest
Duration of the trip: about 10 hours
Type of the trip: trip for minimum 2 persons every next person 150 pln
|Tour ticket||249 PLN|