Auschwitz - All inclusive Tour from Cracow
Auschwitz Birkenau Tour from Cracow to the complex of concentration and extermination camps that was built on the territory of annexed Poland by the German Nazis during the World War II in the town of Oświęcim (located about 70 kilometers from Krakow). The number of prisoners that were murdered in these camps is about 1,1 million and about 90% of them were Jewish.
After the camps had been liberated and the war had finished, the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum was created here in 1947. It is a horrifying testimony of the events from the times of the war. The Museum was established in memory of the victims and as the evidence of what hatred and war are capable of. Although this tour is not easy to take, everyone should do so.
Day trips to Auschwitz Birkenau from Cracow
Private Auschwitz tour , price per person include:
- hotel pick-up and drop-off (door-to-door)
- individual transportation with English speaking driver
- licensed guide in selected language
- documentary movie
- admission fee
- modern and comfortable air-conditioned car (exclusively)
- all time assistance
- all required fees
- flexible pick-up time
- qualified and experienced personnel airporttransfer.com.pl
- cold drinks